ATH NDT Limited has developed a standard “off the shelf” roller penetrant line for industrial use sold through Fidgeon Limited. The benefit of having a roller penetrant line is that it reduces the manual handling of components. This roller penetrant line is manufactured using Stainless Steel and conforms to NADCAP standards. These units are fitted with NewGen NDT Penetrant process management systems.
Manual Penetrant Inspection Lines can be simple in design – Sometimes just being one or two adjacent stations to accommodate a wash-drain area. But Penetrant Inspection Lines can consist of a series of wash, drain and transfer stations, drying ovens, storm cabinets and UV inspection booths.
Roller Line Specification
- 2.0mm Stainless Steel 304 construction
- Penetrant Tank – 760mm front to back, 600mm left to right, 650mm top to bottom, complete with calibrated magnetic timer
- Drain/Dwell Area (located to the right of the penetrant tank) – 650mm front to back, 600mm left to right. Excess penetrant drains and returns to penetrant tank
- Emulsifier (if applicable) – 760mm front to back, 1000mm left to right, 650mm top to bottom
- Wash Off – 760mm front to back, 1000mm left to right, 650mm top to bottom
- Drying Oven & Developer – 760mm front to back, 600mm left to right, 650mm top to bottom for each tank
- Inspection Booth complete with shelf & overhead UV background lighting 1300mm×1300mm with a working height of 2150mm
- Water wash gun with adjustable water flow and spray pattern
- Air gun
- Recessed pressure gauges calibration to meet NADCAP and ASTM 1417 standards
- Air circulating oven which calibrates within ± 5°C
- Fan powered dust storm cabinet with timed cycle
- Hard wearing powder coated finish
- Standard 13 Amp plugs to power all units
- These units are 100% manufactured in the UK and come complete with a 12 month warranty
Process Management System
NewGen NDT Penetrant Process management system enables a unique business insight via KPI’s, including process analysis, shift performance and component quality analysis including pass and failure rates per component.
The electronic document storage area, control checks & logbook ensure a fully digital penetrant process combined with part tracking through the penetrant process stages to provide a real time updated on the components exact location along with the remaining time within the process which can be view remotely from any computer on the company’s network resulting in improved traceability & efficiency.
Designed and built by experts who understand penetrant testing and the challenges faced by managers and operators of the process.
NewGen NDT introduces the Penetrant process to digital modern business intelligence.
NewGen NDT brings you a software solution that improves, simplifies and streamlines the management of the penetrant testing process resulting in high levels of quality & cost savings.